Jeff Sessions’s assault on the state-legalized marijuana market poses serious consequences for the industry, and threatens the health of millions of Americans.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions has begun the new year with an assault against state legalized cannabis, claiming it violates federal law and revoking an Obama-era memo that instructed state prosecutors to focus on illicit activity which specifically causes harm — like selling drugs to minors and criminal gangs involved in the drug trade across state lines — instead of marijuana businesses that were complying with state regulations.
California police file lawsuit against investigation into pot dispensary raid
Police officers in Santa Ana, California, have responded after clients of a marijuana dispensary filed a lawsuit accusing them of excessive and unconstitutional actions during a raid in May.
The video shows police officers in Sky High playing darts and one officer making demeaning remarks about a woman with an amputated leg who is using a wheelchair. According to dispensary attorney Matthew Pappas, another officer can be seen eating what appears to be a pot-laced edible. According to the lawsuit, the video is illegal because it violates California penal code 632, which says it is a crime to use an electronic device to record a private conversation.
Read the full story courtesy The Guardian
- Learn About Cannabis, Find A Marijuana Dispensary & Cannabis News | Cannabis
- Big Pharma Corp Trying To Keep Pot Illegal Approved To Manufacture Synthetic Marijuana | PopularResistance.Org
- City Forced to Abolish Civil Asset Forfeiture and Pay Back Victims the Millions It Stole from Them
- Clearview AI confirms its entire client list used by 600 Agencies stolen
- Marijuana farmers are destroying natural ecosystems as quest for profits outweighs “green” agricultural practices – NaturalNews.com