More and more people are realizing that growing your own food is not only economical, but can also be the healthiest and most nutritious way to feed your family.
Put an egg in garden soil, and what happens in a few days later will amaze you.
Here’s what you want to do:
Fill the pot with 2 inches of potting soil.
Place one un-cracked raw egg in the pot and cover with soil.
As the egg decomposes, it will serve as a natural fertilizer.
Your backyard can produce an amazing harvest without leaving you broke and penniless.
- Edible Greens In Only 10 Days? Yep — And You Can Do It Indoors | Off The Grid News
- 61 Fruits and Veggies You Can Grow in Buckets
- Cannabis Hemp Solutions to Human Problems
- Remedies for radiation exposure: 7 natural treatments to have on hand in case of a nuclear attack – NaturalNews.com
- A Remedy That Destroys Even the Most Deadly Diseases: Honey and Baking Soda