This bug affects the control between the kernel of the operating systems and the CPU of all the chips manufactured by Intel in the last decade, and causes that the Kernels can not control correctly the permissions of the applications, being able to give access to processes that do not have the necessary permits. This is extremely serious, since in the kernel of your operating system is where important data from other processes, such as access codes, are hidden for security reasons.
- Supermicro Bug Could Let ‘Virtual USBs’ Take Over Corporate Servers | WIRED
- Cyber Defense Magazine – The Premier Source For IT Security Information
- Oops! The EPA Published the Social Security Numbers of People Who Filed FOIA Requests – Hit & Run : Reason.com
- CERN Physicist: We Have Done Something Evil & It Is Being Hidden
- Former DOD Contractor Bryan Tew Discusses Conscious Computers & Mind Control – Gang Stalking, Mind Control, and Cults