It has been 8 years since the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station was attacked by a huge tsunami caused by Tohoku Pacific Ocean earthquake on March 11 2011. Researchers claim the fallout from the disaster is still effecting the environment even today…
Let us know what you think!
We always want to know what YOU have to say.
FOR MORE STORIES THAT WILL MAKE YOU SAY WTF.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE WTF FILES
- Fukushima meltdown: Japan urged to dump radioactive waste in Pacific Ocean by nuclear experts | The Independent
- Fukushima Fallout Awareness Network (FFAN) | “Mothers and Others Working to Protect Food and Water”
- 200 U.S. residents seek $1 bil in damages over Fukushima nuclear disaster – Japan Today
- Northerntruthseeker: The Fukushima Nuclear Disaster: Which Will Collapse First, The Economy, Or The Spent Fuel Pool At Fukushima!
- High levels of radiation found in 16,000 imports from Fukushima Prefecture South Korea Shows + #YRTW