This Week’s Featured Interview:
Misao Redwolf is an Activist/Member and one of the founders of of the Metropolitan Coalition Against Nukes, which coordinated activist response after the Fukushima nuclear disaster.
Carole Hisasue is a former journalist and media personality from Tokyo, Nancy Foust is Communications Manager and Research Team Member at SimplyInfo.org, Dr. Caitlin Stronell is an internationally-trained nuclear lecturer & filmmaker Tsukuru Fors Lauritzen, a Los-Angeles based member of the Fukushima Support Committee, born and raised in Japan.
- Nuclear Hotseat’s Voices from Japan: Fukushima Child Thyroid Cancers
- Nuclear Hotseat #400 – Nuclear Brexit, UK’s Hinkley C, Sellafield Nightmares 2-23-2019
- Fukushima : Out Of Control Media Claims Reactor 3 Fuel Pools Exist
- Tracking Fukushima’s Nuclear Weapons Sites
- Kids, Leukemia, Power Lines & Nukes + Why Hiroshima Life Span Study is “Rubbish”: Chris Busby | Nuclear Hotseat