Weekly program on “All things nuclear… from a different perspective” – News, Interviews, Numnutz of the Week, Activist Shout-Outs, and Attitude. Fukushima, reactors, weapons, radioactive waste, more. All news verified. Downloaded in 123 countries and broadcast in North America on the Pacifica Audioport Network.
- Chikako Chiba is a representative of the Ajisai-no Kai Support Group for families with children who have thyroid cancer.
- Toshio Yanagihara is an attorney who has been seeking to protect the right of Fukushima families with children to live in a safe environment.
- Dr. Misao Fujita is the Medical Director of the Tarachine Iwaki Citizens Radiation Monitoring Center
Numnutz of the Week (for Outstanding Nuclear Boneheadedness):
NRC goes MIA as “Bomb Cyclone” Riley hammers New England, including Pilgrim Nuclear Power Plant at the foot of Cape Cod in Massachusetts. Don’t want to face up to what might happen? Cancel the NRA on account of rain!
Links to Donate:
- Tarachine Iwaki Citizens Radiation Monitoring Center: https://tarachineiwaki.org/english
- 3.11 Fund for Children with Thyroid Cancer: http://www.311kikin.org/english
1025total visits,2visits today