One of the risks of a nuclear attack is radiation exposure. The severity of the health effects depends primarily on the duration and amount of exposure. But whether the exposure was brief or sustained there is […]
NOTE: Aside from those mentioned one main ingredient that’s cheep & effective for a variety of applications is BAKING SODA!!! Today even those we look to are hooked on supplements. Sometimes, the basics are all you need. The KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) rules apply nicely.
What you can use Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) for to mitigate radiation:
- Wash vegetables
- Add it to your laundry
- Sprinkle on carpeting & upholstery
- Add it to the bath water
- Ingest orally & use as a mouthwash
- Make toothpaste
- Add to household cleaners (floors, walls, counter tops, door handles, furniture, the sink, etc.) & everywhere else you come in contact with regularly.
- Mix in with your garden soil.
A little background you should know about baking soda.
Dr. Mark Sircus refers to oncology`s use of bicarbonate of soda in conjunction with chemotherapy to help protect vital organs from that poison. Baking soda has long been used by the military as a first line of defence against over exposure to radiation as outlined in “Nuclear War Survival Skills” a book published originally in 1979, by Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Using a combination of sea salt (not ionized) & (aluminium free) baking soda is one of the most powerful radiation mitigation techniques you can find. In fact, baking soda is so good at neutralizing radiation, that at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, researcher Don York has used it to decontaminate soil samples up to 92% from uranium.
With that said; baking soda is one inexpensive household item everyone can no longer afford to be without.
- More on radiation mitigation on theBrain
- See Your Radiation This Week ( #YRTW ) to find out your exposure risk.
.Remember: Next time your at the grocery store, pick up a box or two of Arm & Hammer baking soda.
Dodge the rads because it’s dangerous out there!
- Baking Soda – The Nightmare of the Pharmaceutical Industry : Body, Mind, Soul & Spirit – UPDATED DAILY! | BodyMindSoulSpirit.com
- UNSTOPPABLE RADIATION IN AMERICA. COVER-UPS AND LIES.
- Fukushima Continues to Break Record Levels of Radiation
- Stranger in a Strange Land: 51 Fantastic Uses for Baking Soda by Melissa Breyer
- Normalising nuclear – beware of this public opinion campaign – theme for October 2018 « nuclear-news