Requests made via the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) reveal declassified documents showing that the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) used $22 million in funding from 2007-2012 to research stargates, wormholes, extra dimension manipulation, and a whole lot more.
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!)
- DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES! MYSTERY SCHOOLS STEGANOGRAPHY APOTHEUM & ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY!
- Geoengineering projects around the world – map | Environment | The Guardian
- Oops! The EPA Published the Social Security Numbers of People Who Filed FOIA Requests – Hit & Run : Reason.com
- How to Win the Climate Wars – Talk About Local ‘Pollution’ Not Global Warming | Global Research – Centre for Research on Globalization
- Debunking ‘Alternative’ media disinformation on Fukushima Unit 4 Spent Fuel Pool | hatrickpenry