Dundas island is a few miles shy of the Alaska Canada Border . This open ocean west coast habitat is considered the best Canada has to offer and pre Fukushima boasted 5600 plus species 6500 invertebrates in the tidal zones without the back bones Birds mammals insects galore . The Pacific
Source: The Nuclear Proctologist
- Fukushima Meltdowns – 7 Orca Whales Stranded Mass Bird Starvation Mass UK Whale Beaching Die Off
- Fukushima Meltdowns Marine Sailing Expedition First Report From Canadian/Alaska Border Tidal zones
- Japan plans to burn nuclear waste over next decade
- Northerntruthseeker: The Fukushima Nuclear Disaster: Which Will Collapse First, The Economy, Or The Spent Fuel Pool At Fukushima!
- Nuclear Hotseat #402 – Fukushima 8th Anniversary UPDATE #2 3-9-2019