Joel Whitney is a co-founder of the magazine Guernica, a magazine of global arts and politics, and has written for many publications, including the New York Times and Wall Street Journal. His book Finks: How the C.I.A. Tricked the World’s Best Writers describes how the CIA contributed funds to numerous respected magazines during the Cold War, including the Paris Review, to subtly promote anti-communist views. In their conversation, Whitney tells…
- The Lost Ways Review & Book Walkthrough by Real Customer!
- Cyber Defense Magazine – The Premier Source For IT Security Information
- Google to block all anti-cancer, “anti-vax” and anti-GMO websites at the browser level as tech giant goes all-in with pharma drug cartels
- The Man Who Saved The World (2015)
- Here Is the Most Powerful Natural Antibiotic Using Only 2 Ingredients